de Grom’s Top Ten Fiction of 2012
By – Sheri de Grom
Sheri de Grom’s Top Ten Fiction Novels for 2012
Please note that not all of the novels listed in my top ten for the year 2012 were published in 2012.
The number one criteria I look for in any read is purpose. If the purpose of any novel is absent or even faint, I’ll not read beyond the first fifty pages.
The novels I’ve listed are not in any particular order. I selected the ten books from the 172 fiction novels I’ve read since January of 2012. Each book contributed equally to my passion for excellence in storytelling.
- The Unfinished Work Of Elizabeth D – Nichole Bernier
- Yes, My Darling Daughter – Margaret Leroy
- One Thousand White Women – Jim Fergus
- The Weird Sisters – Eleanor Brown
- The Snow Child – Eowyn Ivey
- Her Sister’s Shadow – Katharine Britton
- Bridge of Scarlet Leaves – Kristina McMorris
- The Reason Is You – Sharla Lovelace
- The Postmistress – Sarah Blake
- Evening – Susan Minot