WONDERFUL TEAM MEMBER READERSHIP AWARD

Wonderful Team Member Readership Award
Awards
By: Sheri de Grom

WONDERFUL TEAM MEMBER

I hadn’t heard of the ‘Wonderful Team Member Readership Award’ until it was presented to me by Jodi. Jodi and I haven’t been following each other long and more or less bumped into each other by following some of the same people.

Jodi’s blog routinely reminds me of important changes I might elect to simplify my daily life. The changes are often easy yet they are profound and might affect positive outcomes for generations. You’ll find Jodi’s blog here.

The team member readership award really is all about blogging and how much we appreciate each of our readers and the comments they leave on our blogs. We do become teams as we promote the work of others and we often become friends in this large virtual universe we all live in.

It’s my pleasure to pass the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award to the readers that have and continue to be the cornerstone supporters of my blog:

Mae –    http://maeclair.net

Writing tales of myth, mystery, and contemporary romantic suspense.

Kitt –   http://theinnerwildkat.wordpress.com

Poet, Writer, Reader and Lover of Music

Florence – http://ramblingsfromtheleft.wordpress.com

The Birth of a Collector

Patti –  www.patriciayagerdelagrange.com

Grab a ticket, life’s a trip!

Patty –  http://thoughtsfromanamericanwomanwordpress.com

Patty’s blog centers on her faith in God and her family.

Jane –   http://janesadek.wordpress.com

Writer of poetry, novels, and memories. Jane’s blogs are rich with travel explorations and

dining out adventures.

Len –    http://myownheart.me

My true self and my insanity.

Tameri – http://tameritherton.com

A cup of tea and sorcery.

Cristy – http://paltrymeanderings.com

Miss Snarky Pants is a recovering attorney. Most recently two of her poems were featured in Karen Rose’s New York Times’ best selling novel, Count to Ten.

Patricia http://patriciasands.wordpress.com

Everyone has a story.

Sarah –  http://sarahirvinphotography.wordpress.com

My life through a camera.

**Special note – if it weren’t for my young friend Sarah and another special friend, Bonnie, I wouldn’t have a blog to call my own.

J.K. –   http://lostcreekpublishing.wordpress.com

Old news, new news and stuff some cat drug in from Alabama to Columbia. Exquisite photography.

John – http://johncoyote.wordpress.com

John writes poetry and prose and often the setting is Monterey, California. Everyone knows I left my heart in Monterey and Carmel when Fort Ord closed in 1994.

Thank you to my early supporters that continue to stick with me as each post comes up. I appreciate your loyalty more than I have words to express. I’ve learned a lot from reading your blogs and I know I’ll discover much more as the journey continues. Thank you my blogging friends.

Aside | This entry was posted in Awards and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to WONDERFUL TEAM MEMBER READERSHIP AWARD

You deserve every award there is my friend! Congratulations!

2. johncoyote says:

Thank you for the nomination. I do appreciate.

3. Congratulations, Sheri! You are back with a bang! Your award is so well deserved and I’m honoured you considered me in this illustrious group. Since we first connected, I have always been impressed with your sensitive and articulate approach to every book review or random topic you feature. Your voice was missed!

4. Oh wow! Congratulations on this award, it is so very deserving. I’m excited to check out some new blogs you have listed. And I’m quite honored to be among those you’ve chosen to pass the award to. Thank you. I’m going to take a week or so to think about who I would like to pass this award to, because our readers really are like family and it’s important to get it right. Again, congrats and thank you.

Sher- You’re the bomb!!

6. congratulations dear! hope your hand is better Sheri.~ Sincerely Deborah

7. Patty B says:

What a wonderful award and thank you for the nomination – it is an honor to be on your team!
    Blessings my friend!

8. aliciacoleman says:

Congratulations Sheri! Congratulations Team Members! I look forward to exploring each members blogs.

9. Uzoma says:

Congrats Sheri. You certainly deserve the award and so much more. Hope you’re getting better.

• Thank you, Uzoma. Jodi’s award popped into my e-box just moments before the award you passed on to me. Hopefully I’ll have your award posted next week. Thank you for being such a loyal follower and I love reading your posts. I see the leaps and bounds you are making with your writing.

10. Emma says:

Congrats, Sheri.
    Have a lovely Sunday.

11. terry1954 says:

Congratulations Sheri!!!!

Congrats, Sheri! You have some great leads on new blogs to check out!

13. Sheri, thanks so much for the award. It’s easy being your loyal follower … your posts are always greeted with anticipation 🙂

I missed you during your recent break. Now get back to work and get those new reviews done and shout out for the under-dogs of our military.

• Hello my feisty friend. I was laughing last night thinking about my post for Monday and wondering how much you might get fired up over it – but think I have to post it anyway. It really got to me when I couldn’t post while our do nothing congress was groveling over who to blame and not accomplishing a thing and then they had the nerve to go on break. Oops – I won’t get fired up today – not yet anyway.

14. Congrats on your award, Sheri! It’s definitely much deserved. Hope you’re slowly, but surely starting to feel better. We miss you! Thanks you, too, for the honor of being selected in such a wonderful group.

Hi, Sheri. Thank you so much for passing this award to me. And congratulations to you for receiving it. Jodi picked wisely and well. It’s so true how many friends me make in the blogging circle and how those friends offer such wonderful support. I’m thrilled to be part of your circle and have you as part of mine!

16. I just opened up my e-mails, having spent the entire morning and afternoon rewriting the first three chapters of the first book I ever wrote, because my agent liked the premise of the book but didn’t think I had enough emotion in the first three chapters. Pouring over these chapters for days is draining, but fun. Anyway, so I opened my e-mails and found this award from you and want to THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me. I will follow your blog for as long as you’ll write it, so yeah, you do have a loyal group, Sheri, but well deserved you are!
    And I think I’ve found a few new people to follow. Thank you for that.

• Patti – You my dear are so deserving of the Team Member Award. You have stuck by me through thick and thin, as they say. Good for you on sticking with those three chapters. I believe one of the best thing about following through when we receive an award is that we meet new people to follow and in turn they often follow us back and before we know it our group of blogger friends multiplies. I was astonished when I was finally able to get back to the blog even part time, I’d picked up 40+ new followers I hadn’t know before. And, they are all wonderful. It’s absolutely amazing to me how this blogging world works.

17. Congrats on your award! I’m looking forward to adding these blog links to my reader.

18. Len – You’ve been a loyal reader of my blog for a long time and I always enjoy reading yours. Your insight into life and how we work through the stumbling blocks we’ve been dealt shows through in your poetry time and time again.

19. I am honored that you would think my blog worthy thank you my friend!! And a HUGE CONGRATS TOO YOU!!!