A Performance of Talent, Abundance and Love

This dance group from Hungry is poetry in motion. I’m unable to open the 2nd video but hope you enjoy the 1st. I’ve watched it several times and see something new each time. Enjoy.

simple cherishes

A friend posted this on her Facebook and my jaws dropped and my tears came out after I watched this.  This 8-person group from Hungary has just won one of the biggest talent shows in the world “British Got Talents 2013”.  The group’s dream is to perform in front of the Royal Family.  Though you could neither see nor hear the performers, the emotions conveyed by the dancers are nothing short of amazing.  Well done!  Arts has no border.

Video courtesy of : Owl Live (Vimeo)

…and their final winning performance is here (and no surprise that it has won the hearts of the British fans):

Video courtesy of : British Got Talents

View original post

This entry was posted in Book Reviews, Slice Of Life and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to A Performance of Talent, Abundance and Love

1. Pingback: Piebald | Blog It or Lose It!

2. Pingback: Piebald | Blog It or Lose It!

I saw this a few days ago, too. Isn’t it fabulous? I loved it!

4. quirkybooks says:

The stories behind the shadows were very moving and emotional.

5. Incredibly beautiful. I felt that through and through! Thank you for sharing.

• Hello – Thanks for stopping by to comment. I thought of your blog and your byline for ‘Chasing the Perfect Moment.’ I’ve always been fascinated by your ‘. . . and picking up pieces of self.’ I thought this dance movement expressed the perfect moment of love and and finding our way into happiness then war leaves family members to pick up the pieces of themselves to move on with their lives.

6. Julia – You are more than welcome.

Thank you! This is beautiful!

8. Sheryl says:

Amazing! Thanks for sharing.

9. Carolyn Dekat says:

Thanks for sharing this! Lovely talent.

• Carolyn – I watched my wildflowers dance in an early evening breeze and thought about the Hungarian performers and wished for them blue skies and fertile soil. Thanks for stopping by.

10. It was emotional for me Sheri, how beautiful !

11. Dancing’s not my thing, but congrats to them anyway.

• David – Hello and how are you. Thanks for stoppng in to comment. The individual grace of each performer played such an important role to the total creation. Yes, at first I saw it as dance and then it became so much more.

12. Well, I started crying, Sheri, it was so moving. I can totally see why they won and congratulations to them for their innovation and creativity. WOW!

13. Thanks so much for sharing, Sheri. I often get teary when I see such talent 🙂

• Florence – I hadn’t seen a performance this original in a long, long time. What dedication and conviction for the message they wanted to convey with their art . . . a masterpiece indeed.

14. Terry says:

wow, that was awesome! thanks so much for sharing with me

15. atempleton says:

Sheri – So moving. Thanks for posting it.

16. Wow. How do they get their bodies to do such amazing movements? Such talent and creativity. I’ll be watching this again too. Thanks Sheri.

17. NotDownOrOut says:

Sheri, what a lovely presentation. Thanks so much for sharing it. Cheryl

• Cheryl – Thanks. I’m glad you enjoyed the video. I almost didn’t reblog the post because the 2nd one wouldn’t work for me but I was so moved by the first shadow dance, I wanted to share.